If you are feeling shooting or stabbing pains in your arms or legs, then there is a chance that you may have a pinched nerve somewhere. Fortunately, professional pinched nerve treatment in Fort Wayne is available from North East Chiropractic Center. Our team has the training and experience necessary to do with a pinched nerve and a variety of locations. Explore the services offered by our team!
There are several ways a pinched nerve may present. Some of the most common symptoms of this specific nerve issue include:
- There may be shooting or stabbing present in a certain part of the body.
- Some people describe electrical shock-like sensations that travel down an arm or leg.
- Other people develop paresthesias, which is a pins and needles sensation.
- Some people describe numbness or weakness at a certain part of the body.
There are several risk factors that may make someone more likely to develop a pinched nerve. These include disc herniation, poor posture, weight gain, pregnancy, and a traumatic injury.
There are several locations where a pinched nerve may present. These include:
- Pinched Nerve in Neck: Some people develop a compressed nerve in the neck in a motor vehicle accident.
- Pinched Nerve in Back: It is not unusual to develop nerve tissue in the lumbar region of the back following a disc herniation.
- Pinched Nerve in the Shoulder: Some people develop a nerve problem in the shoulder while playing sports, usually called a stinger.
- Pinched Nerve in Hip: This type of problem in the hip is not unusual during pregnancy.
- Pinched Nerve in Leg: A pinched nerve in the leg may also happen as well, with one common example being sciatica.
If you are looking for the treatment of a pinched nerve in Fort Wayne, there are several options available. These include:
If you are looking for a pinched nerve chiropractor in Fort Wayne, then rely on the team from North East Chiropractic Center. At North East Chiropractic Center, our professionals have gone through a tremendous amount of training to make sure they can address a wide variety of problems, including a pinched nerve. We have been serving the local area since 2013, and we offer same-day appointments and consultations. We customize our treatment options to meet the needs of every patient.
If you are looking for effective pinched nerve treatment and Fort Wayne
, we are here to help you. The team from North East Chiropractic Center will be with you every step of the way. Contact us today at (260) 217-6753 to make an appointment!